7th Grade Electives Request Form
Steps for Students and Parents
- Parents and students, review and discuss Chaboya Middle School's elective classes.
- Complete the elective request form. Students must be logged into their eesd account to complete this form. The link to form can be found below.
- Complete only one elective request form with students' top four elective choices. No changes can be made, and once elective classes are assigned, no changes will be made.
- Parents, complete and sign the Parent Information section of the elective request form, and students and parents complete all required sections of the form.
- Submit any required additional forms (i.e., Leadership applications and teacher recommendations). Students must be logged into their eesd account to complete these forms.
Incoming 7th Graders for 2022-2023
Electives Open Enrollment
Tuesday, April 12 - Friday, April 29
*Links will be live beginning Tuesday, April 12
Students must be logged in to their eesd.org account to access forms.
Frequently Asked Questions
After I submit my elective request form can I make any changes?
Changes cannot be made once a request form as been submitted, so please choose wisely.
When will I know which elective classes I have been assigned?
Prior to the first day of school in August, students and parents will have access to PowerSchool and their student's schedule with their elective classes.
Can I make any changes to my elective class once school begins?
Once selected and scheduled, elective classes cannot be changed.
What if I do not get an elective course that I selected?
Student elective courses are not guaranteed. Elective options are subject to change dependents on class availability.
Contact Chaboya office at firstname.lastname@example.org.