8th Grade Electives Request Form
Steps for Students and Parents
- Parents and students, review and discuss Chaboya Middle School's elective classes.
- Complete the elective request form. Students must be logged onto their eesd account to complete forms. Links to forms can be found below.
- Complete only one elective request form with students' top four elective choices. No changes can be made, and once elective classes are assigned, no changes will be made.
- Parents, complete and sign the Parent Information section of the elective request form, and students and parents complete all required sections of the form.
- Submit any required additional forms (i.e., AVID (8th grade only) and Leadership applications and teacher recommendations). Students must be logged into their eesd account to complete these forms.
Frequently Asked Questions
After I submit my elective request form can I make any changes?
Changes cannot be made once a request form as been submitted, so please choose wisely.
When will I know which elective classes I have been assigned?
Prior to the first day of school in August, students and parents will have access to PowerSchool and their student's schedule with their elective classes.
Can I make any changes to my elective class once school begins?
Once selected and scheduled, elective classes cannot be changed.
What if I do not get an elective course that I selected?
Student elective courses are not guaranteed. Elective options are subject to change dependents on class availability.
Contact Chaboya office at firstname.lastname@example.org.