Sports are offered year round, after school. At the beginning of the school year, students receive the dates for tryouts or sign-ups for each sport.
- After School Sports Programs offered at Chaboya and the season in which they start
- Athletic Participation Requirements
- East Side Athletic League Schedules & Scores
After School Sports Programs
Athletic Participation Requirements
Students participating in Chaboya Athletic programs must comply with the following requirements:
- Maintain a 2.0 grade point average with no “F’s.” Students on a team must also obtain their teachers' signatures on this eligibility form.
- Have signed the online registration form indicating appropriate insurance coverage with the following integrated into the registration form:
East Side Athletic League Schedules and Scores
Chaboya is part of the East Side Athletic League. Use the East Side Athletic League site to view Chaboya and other competing schools schedules, stats, and scores.