Parent Survey for Opening Schools Fall 2020-21 (Please complete by 6/3/2020)
We believe that parents/guardians have an important voice in what school will look like for their children when they return to school in August. For this reason, we have launched a survey (see links below) for parents/guardians to share their thoughts and opinions on the reopening of schools for the 2020-2021 school year. Please complete the survey by June 3.
Welcome to the 2018-19 Softball Season!
Softball is a competitive sport participating in the East Side Athletic League.
You will find the following info below:
- Season Starts August 2018 | Eligibility Check: September 2018 | Season Ends October 2018
Team Stats and News
- Details coming soon
Details coming soon
Parents can now subscribe to this Basketball calendar to automatically add games to their personal calendar. Click on the calendar export arrow icon below to subscribe. To have reminders sent to a mobile phone or email about upcoming meets, click the blue Alerts button at the top of the calendar and follow the instructions.On game days: 7th Grade Plays First 8th Grade Plays Second.
- There are no events to display.
- Details coming Soon
- Details coming Soon
Coach communication to parents and athletes will be via:
- Remind App (Team and parents only) <-- Also used for real-time communication for any last minute changes
- NOTE: Coach will add team and parents with info collected from the online registration
- Chaboya XC Web page (Public Page) <-- This web page
- Chaboya Calendar (Public Page) - Also displayed at the Chaboya.eesd.org front page in the Colt Events top section.
- Sports News will be shared on this page and on the Chaboya home page Colt Headlines section. This news is also shared on facebook@officialchaboyanews
Practice Info- Details coming Soon
- Days: TBD
- Time: TBD
- Location: TBD
Students should change clothes prior to coming to practice. They can bring a water bottle or use the drinking fountains.
If practice falls on a day where there is a meet, the athletes will participate in the meet instead.
Team Positions- Details coming Soon
Students and Parents,
At the end of your season please provide your feedback to help improve and/or sustain our offerings. Thank you!