Chaboya Middle School Promotion Ceremony 2020
It has been an adventurous year, to say the least. In the midst of sometimes weekly changes, the Chaboya staff has diligently worked to find a way to balance everyone's safety with celebrating and honoring our eighth graders. This is both a special and pivotal time in their lives and we want to ensure they have lasting, cherishable memories of this moment. The following are the particulars of the momentous occasion:
- Chaboya will hold a virtual ceremony. The link and more detail get posted on the webpage and sent to you via email in time for you to share it with friends and family members.
- Date and time: June 11 at 3:00 pm
- Speeches will be delivered by students, district representative, and site administration
- Awards recipients will be acknowledge
- Pictures and a slideshow
- Just as in a traditional ceremony, every student's name will be read
- Closing of the ceremony with the dedication of the class
- Along with a link to the ceremony, a link to a photo booth will also be provided. Each family gets one opportunity to take a picture.