No community is immune from the issue of teen vaping. In the fall Chaboya and Chaboya PTSa held parent information night regarding this matter. As a follow up we are fortunate the Tobacco Use Prevention Education Program (TUPE) has shared the following resources for our community to access:
- Video: Tobacco, Vaping and Marijuana: A Parent's Guide to a New Epidemic (12:52)
- Video: Understanding Addiction as a Disease (3:40) https://www.youtube.com/watch?
- 2-page guide for parents on How to Talk to Teens about Electronic Cigarettes:
- Guide for How to Talk to Teens about Marijuana – PDF attachedCurriculum and crash-course on tobacco and marijuana use:
- Stanford Tobacco and Marijuana Prevention Toolkit: Modules that can be taught in the classroom