Parent Survey for Opening Schools Fall 2020-21 (Please complete by 6/3/2020)
We believe that parents/guardians have an important voice in what school will look like for their children when they return to school in August. For this reason, we have launched a survey (see links below) for parents/guardians to share their thoughts and opinions on the reopening of schools for the 2020-2021 school year. Please complete the survey by June 3.
It's crazy that we're already in mid October and Halloween is around the corner! Thank you, thank you to all that have already donated to our annual pledge drive aka The Chaboya Challenge! If you'd still like to grab some of the great incentives that we were offering for your pledges you can still do so until October 31, 2019. Halloween!
Please check with your Human Resources department to see if your company participates in corporate matching. Some companies match $1 for $1 which is more funding for Chaboya!
Chaboya PTSA EIN# is 20-5396029
Incentives Delivery Timeline:
- T-shirt/Cinch saks/ASB card: If your child still has not received these items, please let us know.
- Hydroflasks: For donations of $250+, they have finally arrived! We will send a separate email to those who have donated at this level.
- Yearbooks: For donations of $250+, your student's name will remain on a list and will be distributed to them during yearbook distribution at the end of the school year
- Brick/Tile: For donations of $400+, you will receive a link by early next week so you can customize your choice of a brick or tile. Apologies for the delay but we had some issues with the link that is being fixed.
- *7th grade* PE Clothes: For donations of $400+, you should've already picked them up from the PE department. Any issues, please let us know.
- *8th grade* Promotion gown/panoramic photo: For donations of $400+, your student's name will remain on a list and will be distributed to them when these items are distributed at the end of the school year.
Winners from September incentives:
8th grade raffle for Early Admission and Parking for the 2020 Promotion Ceremony:
- Ethan K.
- Ashmita A.
We can't wait to see what creative projects are submitted this year! Deadline to participate is coming up. Please contact chaboyareflections@
PTSA General Association Meeting:
Tues, October 29 @ 5:45pm
The Chaboya PTSA Board