Dear Chaboya Families,
The Chaboya staff and I would like to welcome you to Chaboya and the 2019-2020 academic school year! Our goal is to provide students with a well-rounded experience as we strive to support their physical, mental, emotional, social, and academic growth. Thank you for entrusting us with your children.
We encourage you to update your emergency contact information and communication preferences in Parent Portal. Updating this information will also allow you to receive news and notifications from school, as well as access your child's class schedule. Login information: https://www.eesd.org/page.cfm?p=2900 .
If you need assistance contact the district office (408-270-6800) or Chaboya's front office (408-270-6900). Refer to our web site for updates and additional information.
The following are some important dates regarding the fall semester:
August 14th - Chaboya's office reopens for new student registration
- 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Chaboya's office reopens for new student registration (If your children attended one of Chaboya's feeder schools as a sixth grader, their information automatically rolls over to Chaboya. You do not need to come in to register you student)
August 15th -2019-2020 Seventh Grade/New to Chaboya Students' Orientation Day
- 9:00 AM-12:00 PM - Parents of seventh graders orientation. Parents meet in the gym, while students meet in the quad.
- 10:00 AM-10:45 AM - Last names beginning with A-N:
- 11:30 AM-12:15 PM - Last names beginning with O-Z
- Join PTSA
- Team building activities and tours with Leadership students
2019-2020 Eighth Graders Reconnect with Peers
- 11:30 AM-12:45 PM
- Meet in the quad and catch up with friends:
August 21st -First day of the 2019–2020 school year.
- At 8:00 AM students are allowed on campus. With nearly 1200 students
- Recommend carpooling, and, for those close to campus, walking to school.
- Staff and Leadership students will direct new students to their classes.
- Back to School Night will also take place the first day of school
- Time: 2:40 PM-4:35 PM
Derrick Watkins, Principal