8th Grade Only
Great America Field Trip
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
from 10:00 AM to 5:30 PM
It's that time of year for out 8th graders to have fun with friends at Great America.
- Parent signed permission slip with emergency contact name and phone number.
- Permission Slips will be given to students Friday, June 8th during first period.
- Money for food and drinks. (Outside food is not allowed in the park)
- Must be picked up on time. Students who are walking home need to leave the school immediately.
- A GREAT ATTITUDE READY TO HAVE FUN WITH COURTESY & RESPECT FOR OTHERS.
Student MAY BRING:
- Change of clothes to get wet at Boomerang Bay.
- Mobile phones and/or cameras. Each student is responsible for his/her own property.
- 10:00 AM - Leave by bus to Great America
- 4:30 PM - Departure from Great America.
- 5:30 PM - Estimate Arrival to Chaboya Middle School
Chaperones - Will be the principal and assistant principals.
Great America Web page - https://www.cagreatamerica.com/?gclid=CjwKCAjwr-PY...