Friday Jun 8th 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Chaboya 8th graders are invited to celebrate the end of their year at the Class of 2018 Promotion Dance, Friday, June 8 in the school gym from 6:00pm to 8:00pm.
- DJ Music by Cinnamonh
- Bring your cameras to take your own photos against "A Night Under the Stars" backdrops.
Drinks & Food:
- Bottled water provided
- Appetizers provided
- Students who purchased a dance ticket:
- Check-in at sign-in tables outside of the green gates between the office and gym beginning at 5:45PM.
- Students MUST display their student ASB card to enter the dance as we will have parent volunteers checking in the students.
- Onced Checked-in, the students are not allowed to leave the campus until 8:00pm. Exception will be if parents come early to pick up their student.
- Tickets will not be sold at the door.
- A coat check for $1 will be available
- Students will be allowed to leave the school dance at 8:00pm.
- Students need to be picked up by 8:15PM
Below are some details to help make this event enjoyable for All students:
Student Dress Code (pulled from the school policies):
Attire is semi-formal and the school dress code will be enforced.
APPROPRIATE ATTIRE IS BASED ON STAFF AND ADMINISTRATION DISCRETION. WITH THE EVER CHANGING FASHION TRENDS, IT IS DIFFICULT TO HAVE A COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF ACCEPTABLE DRESS CODES.
Backpacks and Bags Are Not Allowed in the Dance
Backpacks and Bags will have to be checked-in to the school office prior to being allowed to enter the dance. Handbags will be searched by principals.
The Principal and Assistant Principals will be chaperones during the dance. Parent Volunteers assisting as needed.