WARNING OF TRAFFIC DELAYS
Tuesday, MAY 14, 2019 in San Jose
Dear Residents and Business Owners,
This May, California will again be the setting for what promises to be one of the most exciting sporting events in the world of professional cycling. The Amgen Tour of California Race will begin in Sacramento on Sunday, May 12, and will conclude in Pasadena on Saturday, May 18. Many of the world's top professional teams with athletes from around the world will compete for seven days on a course of more than 700 miles through statewide, action-packed competition. Below is a list of street closures that could impact your personal or business travel plans. Please note the times of the street closures when planning your trip.
Description of route :
- The race will begin in the Stockton at 10:05 a.m. on Tuesday, May 14.
- The race will reach San Jose via Quimby Road between 2:00 and 2:30 p.m.
- The race will reach Murillo Avenue in the Evergreen neighborhood between 2:20 - 2: 40 p.m.
- The race will proceed to Aborn Road, Voltaire Street and Altia Avenue before turning right onto Yerba Buena Road between 2: 25-2: 45 p.m.
- The race will continue in a southerly direction before reaching San Felipe Road between 2:30-2:50 35 p.m.
- The race will start at Metcalf Road between 2:45-3:10 p.m. before finishing at Morgan Hill Outdoor Sports Complex between 3:30-3:50 p.m.
- All times are approximate
5/14/19 at 1:00PM-4:00PM PST*
5/14/19 at 9:00PM-10:00PM PST*
International? We're aired in 192+ Countries
*Times Subject to Change