According to the California Department of Public Health’s Guidelines dated September 1, 2021, schools should limit nonessential visitors, volunteers, and activities involving external groups or organizations.
If a visitor is considered essential (classroom helpers, chaperones, etc.) by the school’s Administrative team, the following actions must take place:
- Administrative team to submit essential volunteer’s name to the district Human Resource Department
- Visitor to submit proof of COVID 19 vaccination through Informed K-12. (link sent from Human Resources)
- If volunteer is experiencing any symptoms (headache, fever, cough, shortness of breath, vomiting, diarrhea, congestion), please stay home.
- Visitor should arrive at school wearing a mask with nose and mouth completely covered. Masks should be worn at all times when on campus (indoors and outdoors).
- Visitor should check in at the school office.
To view the current handbooks, please see Parent Student Handbooks.