Registration to tryout and play Girls Soccer will be available online beginning in January.
Tryouts for the girls' and boys' Soccer teams will begin in January. Please listen and look for announcements for official dates and locations as set by the coaches. Tryouts will begin at 2:45 p.m. on the soccer field. This is a cut sport, you will be trying out for a spot on a team and are not guaranteed a spot on the team. You must have registered online and have a signed parent permission slip and concussion information slip completed during your online registration to attend this tryout. These forms can be found online on the Athletics Overview page. Please see the coaches for more information.
- Tryout Location: Chaboya soccer fields.
- Equipment: Come dressed in your PE clothes ready to tryout. Shin guards and soccer cleats recommended but optional for tryouts.
- Instructions: All athletes who are trying out need to report to the locker room at school dismissal and get dressed for tryouts.
- Athletes must be on the field ready to warm-up 45 minutes prior to game.
- Each game is 60 minutes.
- Please plan appropriately for away games.
Subscribe to our Game Calendar