Annual Direct Donation Drive
Norwood Creek's Direct Donation Drive 2017/2018
Direct Donation Drive Status
We're DREAMIN' BIG this year at Norwood Creek! To date, our community has contributed $45,199, representing over 55% of our goal! We still have halfway to go, so if you have not had a chance to donate, please do so today! Remember, EVERY STUDENT will benefit THIS YEAR from funds raised during this Direct Donation Drive.
Classroom Participation Update
Our October 22 report shows that Mrs. Salcedo's class still has the lead with almost 90% participation! Mrs. Wade's class remains close behind!
We're excited to continue with the Direct Donation Drive again this year at Norwood Creek! This approach means that more of your contributions will go directly into the classroom.
Our theme this year is "Dream Big"! Norwood Creek Elementary is committed to providing the best educational experience that we can for our students, and the sky's the limit! We are asking all families to come together and invest as a community to support education and enrichment for our students.
How will donations be spent?
The funds raised through “direct donations” will be used THIS YEAR to help resource programs that are not allotted for in our District budget because of lack of funds / allocation requirements. Your donation will go toward:
- Provide classroom enrichment STEM programs for all 653 students: $24,500
- Purchase Chromebooks & iPads for students: $20,000
- Resource our teachers with classroom support and supplies: $11,500
- Fund PTA for evening events, school assemblies, teacher appreciation day, etc.: $6,000
- Sponsor additional support systems and supplies such as IXL, etc.: $8,000
- Sponsor additional during school Arts programs: $10,000
DREAM BIG campaign
by donating today!