Annual Direct Donation Drive
Norwood Creek's Direct Donation Drive 2017/2018
We're excited to continue with a Direct Donation Drive again this year at Norwood Creek! This approach means that more of your contributions will go directly into the classroom.
Our theme this year is "Dream Big"! Norwood Creek Elementary is committed to providing the best educational experience that we can for our students, and the sky's the limit! We are asking all families to come together and invest as a community to support education and enrichment for our students.
How will donations be spent?
The funds raised through “direct donations” will be used THIS YEAR to help resource programs that are not allotted for in our District budget because of lack of funds / allocation requirements. Your donation will go toward:
- Provide classroom enrichment STEM programs for all 653 students: $24,500
- Purchase Chromebooks & iPads for students: $20,000
- Resource our teachers with classroom support and supplies: $11,500
- Fund PTA for evening events, school assemblies, teacher appreciation day, etc.: $6,000
- Sponsor additional support systems and supplies such as IXL, etc.: $8,000
- Sponsor additional during school Arts programs: $10,000
DREAM BIG campaign
by donating today!
Direct Donation Drive Status
As of September 18, Norwood Creek families have contributed an amazing $31,378! This represents 40% of our overall goal so we're super impressed! Let's keep the momentum going. Remember, the sky's the limit!
Classroom Participation Update
Our September 18 data showed that Mrs. Salcedo's class rallied to take the lead this week with almost 70% of students donating at some level! Mrs. Wade's class is holding on to a very close second place, followed by Wong, Toy and Lotz each with over 50% participation!